Portsmouth City Council proposes to make the following Order under Sections 1 to 4 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The effect of the Order will be as follows:
- PROVISION OF BUS, TAXI, AND CYCLE LANE
- LONDON ROAD The west side, from a point 30m south of Portsbridge Roundabout northwards to Portsbridge Roundabout.
- NORTHERN PARADE The north-west side, from a point 4m north-east of its northern junction with Hilsea Crescent to the exiting bus, taxi, and cycle lane.
- RE-ALIGNMENT OF BUS, TAXI, AND CYCLE LANE
- LONDON ROAD The east side, around the new build-out on the north-west side of the northern end of Northern Parade.
- NORTHERN PARADE The north-west side, around the new build-out at its junction with London road.
For full details of this Traffic Regulation Order (TRO 46 (2007)) see the TRO section of the PCC Web site.